CCSS does not, at present, receive any government or lottery funding. Along with public donations, we are most reliant on funding gained through corporate partnerships and legacies.
We are incredibly grateful for the support we receive from corporate partners. Corporate partnerships are crucial in helping us to achieve our current and future goals in regard to offering emotional and practical support to families and other witnesses attending inquests and ensuring that the services we offer them remain free.
In order to sustain the help and advice we offer people in the UK we invite your business to share and support our vision and join us in whatever ways you can to help us achieve our aims.
A corporate partnership with CCSS is a fantastic way to benefit your company as well as raising awareness and money to fund our services. We offer high-profile exposure to a charitable cause while the benefits to you include the promotion of a positive company image both internally and externally, brand differentiation and increased customer loyalty.
If you would like more information on becoming a Corporate Sponsor please email our Director; Beverley Radcliffe at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 667 7884.
What can we offer you?
- We can help you promote a positive company image both internally and externally, increasing customer and staff loyalty and attracting potential new clients.
- We can offer high-profile exposure to your company by promoting you on our website (click here to view our current coportate sponsors) and linking you with a charitable cause that affects millions of people worldwide.
- We can promote your brand both online and through fundraising activities that will help to increase your brand awareness and differentiation.
What can you offer us?
- You can demonstrate your social awareness by linking your name with a national charity that will make a difference to thousands of people.
- You can make us your ‘Charity of the Year’ and ensure we gain the significant exposure we need to promote our cause and continue our work.
- You can promote our fundraising activities by allocating space for publicity material. We can provide everything you need - including motivational speakers to inspire your employees - to ensure the success of our fundraising events.
If you are interested in choosing Coroners' Courts Support Service as your Charity of the Year please email our Director; Beverley Radcliffe on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 667 7884.
How else can your company support CCSS?
Allocating a donation to CCSS directly from your monthly salary is a simple, cost-effective and tax-free way to help us. A monthly gift of £20 will only cost you £12 if you are a higher-rate taxpayer, or £16 if you are a basic-rate taxpayer.
Corporate Sponsors can also contribute to raising additional funds for CCSS by "match-funding" any amounts employees manage to raise.
Learn more about Payroll Giving or set it up here.
We look forward to your support!